1. Authorised Use
It is a condition of your access and use of this website that you agree and comply with in full the following terms and conditions of use. You are authorised to use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and Greased Lightning reserves the right to restrict access or use by any person whom it considers does not comply with these Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that Greased Lightning may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you
2. Ordering from Greased Lightning
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered and the delivery address entered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made, even if your order has been processed immediately. We have the right to refuse to accept an order where: - Goods are not available - We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment - If there has been a pricing or product description error - You do no not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions The delivery timescales quoted on our website are estimates, and should only be used as guidance. The vast majority of our orders do arrive within these timescales, however, we would ask that you wait 3 (for Express orders) or 5 (for Standard orders) working days past the last estimate day before contacting us should your parcel not arrive within the delivery estimate timescale. Offer Codes - Greased Lightning runs promotional discounts from time to time via an offer code. These codes can be used when purchasing any of our full priced products, they may stipulate a minimum spend and are not valid against other promotional deals.
All prices include VAT at the current rate. Our VAT number is GB 974 8969 34.
4. Returns Policy
If at any time, or for any reason, you’re not completely happy with your items, we’ll give you a full refund with no fuss, no time limit and with free return postage. It’s all part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Every product we sell is thoroughly tested, and our guarantee is your assurance that each item has met our exacting requirements. We hope you will be delighted with all of our products, but if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we’ll happily refund your money without delay. To do this, please call our Customer Services team on 01252 279 303 first, as there are occasions when it may not be necessary for you to be inconvenienced by sending a product back to us.
You are not permitted to print and download extracts and/or graphics from this website for your own use. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
6. Links to and from other websites
To assist you in locating further information, we may include links to other websites. If you use those links, you leave this website. This does not imply that we approve or endorse the contents of that website or the material available from it. Greased Lightning is not responsible for the content of such sites or their privacy policies. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Greased Lightning logo; (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website; (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; (e) you do not otherwise use any Greased Lightning trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission; (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate. You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we, or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach.
7. Visitor Material and Conduct
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the directors or employees of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for: - death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) - fraud - misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter - any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our directors and employees, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct this cannot be guaranteed. We many make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described within it, at any time without notice. The information on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. UK Based
The information and services on our web site are directed solely at those persons who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same. Our contact details are as follows: Greased Lightning Ltd, The White Barn, Runfold St George, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1PL General email: email@example.com
12. Greased Lightning Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Greased Lightning 02505266 whose registered office is at The White Barn Runfold St. George, Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1PL.
2. Employees of Greased Lightning Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the giveaway.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. The rules for entering shall be clearly stated on the post.
5. Closing date for entry is stated on each post. After this date and time, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
6. The winner of the giveaway will be responsible for replying to our Facebook/Instagram Message and informing us of their address so the product can be posted. Within 30 days of our Facebook/Instagram message, the winner must reply and contact us for the next steps, otherwise the prize is forfeited.
7. Giveaway is open to UK/Northern Ireland residents only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winners will be selected at random using a random number generator.
12. The winner will be notified through a Facebook or Instagram message.
13. The winner will be contacted the day the giveaway closes.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. By entering the giveaway, the entrant confirms they are happy for their name announced on the Greased Lightning Facebook and Instagram page.
17. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s names will be available for 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The White Barn Runfold St. George, Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1PL.
20. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Greased Lightning Ltd and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for entry into the giveaway only and not shared with third parties.