08 February, 2021
4 steps and 4 products for Lockdown
Today’s blog is a ‘How To’ guide, designed to help you clean and protect your car during lockdown. In just 4 steps and using only 4 products, give your car the professional finish it deserves and needs with minimum effort.
Step 1: Clean and protect your bodywork
- Simply shake the bottle so the product is nicely mixed
- Spray onto bodywork
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to wipe away dirt
- Use a different microfibre cloth to buff that section to a high shine
- Repeat until bodywork is sparkling
Step 2: Windows and glass
Crystal Clear is a fast and easy to use powerful cleaner that will leave your glass and mirrors with a clear and sparkling finish.
- Simply spray over all glass and mirrors
- Use our premium pink glass cloths for the best results
- Clean both exterior and interior to ensure maximum visibility
- Has a lovely, uplifting scent leaving your car smelling fresh
- Available as an easy-to-use spray bottle, or as soft handy wipes
Step 3: Wheels
The third product we recommend is World Class Wheels, which will provide a deep clean of your wheels and alloys. Although non-acidic and safe to use on all wheel finishes, WCW provides a high performance deep clean.
- Spray onto wheels
- Watch as the grime turns a bright purple colour as the dust is broken down
- Use a brush to remove dirt from crevices
- Rinse away to reveal shiny wheels
Step 4: Tyres and trim
The final flourish to take your car cleaning routine to the next level is Brilliant Black Tyre Dressing. Designed to restore that ‘brand new’ look to car tyres and external trims.
- Simply apply to tyre sponge
- Wipe product around the tyre wall
- Admire the deep gloss finish that compliments the rest of your shining car
It’s obvious that cleaning your car during lockdown will help to keep it looking great. However, by removing dirt build-up with the products listed above, you will also be adding layers of protection that in turn will help to protect your investment from the elements, whether that be the rain, sun, salt, bugs, tree sap, birds droppings….etc